Scientific/Medical Advisory Board and Collaborators
LinkoCare has established an international advisory board of leading experts, scientists, physicians, and collaborators in the fields of Ophthalmology, Corneal Transplantation, Biomaterials, Tissue Engineering, and Regenerative Medicine:
- Prof. Goran Petrovski, MD, University of Oslo, Department of Ophthalmology and Center of Eye Research, Norway.
- Dr. Pavel Stodulka, MD, PhD, Chief Eye Surgeon & CEO, Gemini Eye Clinics, Czech Republic.
- Prof. Namrata Sharma, Professor of Ophthalmology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
- Prof. Mahmoud Jabarvand, Professor of Ophthalmology, Tehran University of Medical Science, Iran
- Prof. Khosrow Jadidi, Professor of Ophthalmology, Shahid Beheshti University/Bina Eye Hospital, Tehran, Iran.
- Prof. Marek Jan Los, MD, PhD, Professor of Regenerative Medicine and Cancer Research, Pomeranian Medical University, Szczecin, Poland.
- Dr. Minoru Tomita, MD, Corneal Surgeon, CEO, Eye Can Medical Group, Japan.
- Dr. Germán Bianchi, MD, Corneal Surgeon,Clínica de Ojos Dr Nano, Argentina.
- Prof. Gerrit RJ. Melles, MD, Netherlands Institute for Innovative Ocular Surgery, the Netherlands.
- Prof. Heli Skottman, PhD, University of Tampere, Finland.
- Prof. John Gottsch, MD, Professor of Ophthalmology, Johns Hopkins, USA.